NOTICE: As of january 2002 the lowfashion recording studio is no longer recording
but we thought you might like to look at the information and pictures below.
Many thanks to our clients and so forth! It was fun working with you.
The Lowfashion Recording Studio in Richardson, Texas: all
projects are engineered by Grant K and Nathan Beach.
The recording rate is a flat $20 an hour. Media is hard drive and the data will be backed up
on CDR media. Recordings can be mixed directly to CDR or Minidisc.
Revenues go to improving the studio equipment.
972-671-3904 for more information or to book time.
MORE PICTURES OF THE ARTISTS
PICTURES OF THE STUDIO
Some projects from the lowfashion studio:
Studio equipment includes:
BACK TO PROJECTS
- roland vs-2480 digital 24-track recorder
- roland ds-90a powered digital monitors
- yamaha rs7000 integrated sampling sequencer
- novation supernova II analogue sound modelling synthesizer
- waldorf micro-Q synthesizer
- access virus b virtual analog synthesizer
- yamaha cs1x control sythesizer
- rode ntk condenser microphone
- 2 studio projects C3 condenser microphones
- akg c1000s condenser microphone
- 2 octava mk-012 condenser microphones
- 2 shure sm-57 dynamic microphones
- audio technica pro-25 dynamic microphone
- lexicon mpx-100 rack effects
- extensive other digital effects
- philips cdr-870 CD recorder
- sony mz-r50 minindisc recorder
- mastering equipment/algorithms
- lots of cables
- lots of headphones
- stands, chairs and so forth
- an elegant lounge/kitchen
- high speed internet access
- swimming pool
© 2001, nathanbeach.com